Documentation – Non-Citizen Payees
- Non-Citizen Payees often do not have documentation that may be required for income deductions & support enforceability (e.g., social security number, ITIN or other biographical documentation).
- Ways the court may resolve this issue:
- Allow Non-Citizen Payees to provide other information.
- Refer to the NYS Department of Child Support Enforcement (NYS DCSE) for further assistance on acceptable documentation.
- Request that NYS DCSE provide information to court and FAQs on website about documentation.